Questions and complaints

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 20, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Cabin Type: Suite

I would have given an excellent rating, were it not for the following issues.
Why is there no senior citizen discount? Every other cruise line that we've sailed with has it.
I also think booking a mini suite deserves priority boarding.
We are very disappointed that there was no consolation offer for missing out on Stirrup Cay. Carnival Cruise Line offered us 50% off on our next cruise and prorated us for the day we lost at sea, when hurricane Sandy struck. We were surprised that Norwegian Cruise Line did not respond in like fashion.
For the first time ever, I booked a future cruise and purchased four $250.00 deposits while on board. I had to return to that desk three times before the booking was completed because of inadequate information from the "next cruise" agent. When I expressed my displeasure to the gentleman at the desk, he displayed an attitude of disdain. I expected professionalism and that is not what I received. I should mention that the couple that invited us on this cruise had a similar experience with the same agent when they booked their next cruise.
We are booked for the January 2, 2017 sailing of the Breakaway and I would hope you would do something to assuage us for our distasteful experience with your "next cruise" staff and incomplete itinerary.

Thank you for your interest in my comments and my cruise experience.

Sent from my iPad

See above note

Way too small and not totally sound proof.

O'sheehans bar and grill is a great spot to eat at any time of the day or night.

Tinders could not get to island due to rough waters