The cruise was a borderline between poor and fair.

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2016

I have taken 5-6 cruise with NCL, and this one was the worst. My wife and I actually liked all of the past cruises.This time, there were delays before actually getting on the ship and my luggage arrived at my room hours later while my wife's luggage arrived soon after getting on the ship.

The departure procedure was a disaster, and although we were "walking off" with our luggage and ready to do so long before the expected 8:30-9:00am projected time, it took more than two hours with absolutely no help or leadership from the NCL staff. What a disaster and what poor supervision or assistance during these long lines and hours.

Good except for the broken cold water faucet that only gave us hot water from both faucets.