Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Beware of false promises from the Hotel Director; Prem

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

I've had enjoyed 10 cruised with NCL, however, the Nov 22, sailing was the worst for customer service. The laundry service had lost my knit blouse and sweater and the Exec Housekeeping, Junior, had taken over for another associate, Rick, which dropped the ball. He immediately compensated for the poor customer service, but promised to keep looking for the missing items and settle up prior to disembarkation.  I had tried over three times to contact the Hotel Director, PREM, but was deferred every time. At the night before last day, I was offered $50 to not complete an incident report. I asked about the reimbursement of the lost items and he could not answer. I then requested the report, which he so conveniently had on his persons. When he never got back to me, I tried one more time to reach PREM @ 10pm. To my surprise, PREM answered the phone and indicated what was offered was the only compensation that will be given and if I had a problem to speak with the folks on the main land. I was so shocked and disappointed that I stood there and said good bye.

A word of caution to the cruisers: Don’t expect much from the senior officer’s!