Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Mostly good but some bumps along the. Way

Sail Date: November 15, 2015

Missed a port of call because of waves and they didn't want to tender us.  So we continued sailing and arrived at Bahamas in the dark and stayed over night.

My solo cabin and the one across the hall sounded like water running.  Both of our

tcabins flooded.  I called immediately and no one came.  Called again after 15 minutes.  No one came. Started looking in hall for someone and found officer in studio lounge and he called

i used every single towel and bathmat to keep water from going onto rug.  Very slow response to an emergency.  The cabin across the hall was worse than mine.

food was good and enjoyed the restaurants

Even though I had priority disembarking it was very slow and I had to rush to bus