My rating of Norwegian Breakaway By Lois Marjorie Shlaen.. Vincenza's roommate

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 15, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Overall I enjoyed the cruise.  The room was a little too small but we made it work for us.  The room stewards were excellent. Anything that we asked for was received.  They very helpful and seemed to enjoy their job.  The were very polite and always asked how they could help us.

The choice of places to eat were plentiful and the food was very good.  I liked the fact that we could eat any time we wanted and anywhere we wanted, without having to go to a main dining room and sit with the same people every night.  I liked the freestyle dining, if I wanted to dress up or dress down that was ok.

I was disappointed the we could not land at Gran Stirrup Cay,Bahamas.  But I understand  the tenders could not land there because of the weather.  The sea was very rough and the test they tried with the tenders failed twice.  I felt we should have be reimbursed something for the missed port. We paid for three ports and only saw two.

The entertainment was excellent.  I enjoyed all the shows that we saw.  Fire and Ice was spectacular,the jungle show,the guitar player, the movies,Second City Players all were excellent.  I highly rate them all.

My only complaint about the cruise is the noise we experienced every night in our room. Above our heads, around 4AM it sounded like someone was bowling or moving furniture every night.  Numerous complaints were made to guest relations.  They said they would check it out and have it stop but the next night it was the same thing over again.  We were reimbursed $100.  each but that didn't make up the sleep we lost or the nerves that were jangled every night. The last night of the cruise the noise was especially loud,and we spoke to the hotel manager about it.  But since we were leaving the ship as the cruise was over he couldn't do anything about it.

cabin number 5794 not 5802. Oceanview with window. See rating above about NOISE PROBLEM!!!

Favorite restaurant is Osheehans

enjoyed the museum, wanted to see Kennedy Space Center.
we didn't land there. I have never been to the Bahamas and looked foward to see this place and was disappointed we couldn't land.
shopping and seeing the all the handmade things they had for sale.