Great time

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: September 20, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

This ship is huge and amazing.  I am sure we did not even get to see the whole boat.  So clean.  The crew/staff is wonderful.  The food was good and never had to wait in line for a table.  I will go again.  I loved the onboard touchscreens they were very helpful.

The only thing I did not like about my cabin was the closet where you hung your clothing. It was very difficult to get to even with just 2 of us in the room. The couch is in the way. Not a great set up. I LOVED our balcony.