Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third Mate

BEST vacation of ALL time!!!

Sail Date: September 20, 2015

What an amazing experience! Everything was perfect! Service was amazing and Bermuda is beautiful! Everyone is so welcoming and nice :) Rohit is by far the best bartender! I would go on a cruise line just to have him as my bartender. I felt like a superstar on this ship and I'm already planning my next one! The ship is so clean and I just can't recommend this trip enough!!! I went with a group of 5 and we all agree this was the best vacation of all time!!!

My cabin was spotless and every night I got a cute towel animal!!! What an amazing experience!!! My steward was absolutely delightful!!! He greeted us every morning and was so kind and amazing!!!
This was easy breezy!!! So well organized!!! I was worried it would take awhile to get off the ship but no!!! Going in and out of Bermuda was super quick and I chose to walk my bags off the cruise and that was super easy and pretty quick as well. Amazing!!!
Everything is spotless!!! I don't know how you keep it sooo clean but bravo!!! I hope all the staff is well taken care of and appreciated. They all work so hard and it shows!!! Thank you everyone!!!
Bermuda was beautiful!!! I did the catamaran snorkel and cruise with rising son and I highly recommend it! Best time in Bermuda! We also saw the caves and I highly recommend it! Everyone in Bermuda is friendly and helpful. It is a beautiful place :) I will def go back!!!
Children's Programs I don't have kids so I have no idea ;)
Every show I saw was amazing and brought tears to my eyes!!!
Rohit!!! You need a metal of honor!!! Seriously!!! I don't think anyone anywhere has ever left an impression like this man. From day 1 he had our names memorized, he made the best drinks every time, he was always smiling and joking with us and he truly made this vacation one to remember. It didn't matter where I was on the ship I would go to him for my drinks. I wish I could give him 10 stars but honestly that isn't even enough stars. Thank you Rohit!!! I hope you are on my next cruise!!! I'm honestly only leaving a review because of him. Don't get me wrong everything on this ship is amazing and everyone deserves a round of applause but Rohit really really hit it out of the park!!! :)
Food was good. I usually eat all organic and I'm vegetarian and there was plenty to choose from to meet my needs. I wasn't expecting organic food on a cruise so I knew ahead of time the food wouldn't be 5 star in my book. I was happy with the food. The staff really keeps everything so perfect and I was really happy with everything I got. I wouldn't rate the food 5 star but the value of the food for what I paid for is definitely worth it. I didn't go on the cruise for the food ;).

O'sheens is where Rohit bartended so I highly recommend going there for drinks. I would recommend going to the dining rooms for dinner and buffet anytime you want something quick. The shows are amazing and the spa is delightful! I got the thermal spa and it was perfect when I woke up in the morning.