Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Purser

Overall good experience

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Overall we had a great time. My 11yr old son loved the youth program and my 3yr old hung out by the kiddie pool most of the time. I loved the variety of shows and activities for me and my husband. The food was good especially at the buffets. Compare the food at the restaurants before paying the cover charge.  Some of the complementary restaurants serve the same food.  My only complaints are the pools as well as my room balcony were too small.

The room was nice however the balcony was extra small.
All of the pools were tiny and filled very quickly. It only took a handful of people to be in the pools to make them overcrowded.
The buffets were great! Not enough variety between the different restaurants. I could get the same food in the free restaurant (The Manhattan Room) as in the the one with a cover charge (La Cucina).