Extrodinary Experinece!!!!!!!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

We, (my husband & I), absolutely wanted to travel to Bermuda because we thought it mite be a lil different from some of the "other" islands, plus, we thought remaining on the island for several days was also a bit unique. WELL, all our thoughts were as such.  It was different and remaining on the Island allowed us time to get acquainted with a "bunch of stuff"; quite frankly, we would return for more sightseeing, fun and adventure.

Additionally the ship ride and services were great, although the balcony could have been more spacious. Initially I had a issues with water going out of the cabin shower drain and when I reported the matter it was immediately addressedHappy.

Food  was great and the entertainment was extraordinary but limited and we weren't too happy about having to pay additionally to see a play, should have all been included.  Further the "inclusive" restaurants menus were duplicated therefore the options weren't as versatile as it seemed. Even further, there were too many "to pay" restaurants, that should have been inclusive in the package.

Nevertheless, I would travel on Norwegian again, I Loved the freestyle atmosphere.

From Recurring Customers,

The Lees.

Could have been larger, especially the balcony.