Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Kids had a Blast!

Sail Date: August 30, 2015

There were plenty of activities on the cruise and we had a wonderful time!  A couple of complaints/comments were that we were charged a port fee in New York for beverages, which we were not informed about in advance!  Another VERY disturbing situation took place when we had $100 onboard credit for specialty dining and, after being told by 2 different people at guest services, and one who went to a lot of trouble to arrange things and make reservations for us for the Cirque show/dinner, I found out (by accident) about an hour and a half before the show that we could not use our onboard credit for this!!!  We ended up leaving this credit behind, and I would have been very angry if I had not found out before we went to the show and I was charged for the tickets!

We had a wonderful cabin steward and our cabin was very nice.

I was never in favor of going on one of the larger ships, but my family really enjoyed it, and one of my sons wants to go back on the ship again. My main complaints are what I listed above in the review section.