Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

will be back

Sail Date: August 09, 2015

Most relaxing vacation ever. Bermuda was just beautiful and we met so many people on this cruise. The staff was awesome and the food was great. This cruise killed the last carnival cruise i was on. Will definitely be back
At the end of the trip i owed 67 cents because i put a cash deposit down. I paid the 67 cents at the guest relations desk before disembarking. When i went to get off the ship they stop me after i put my card in and said i still owed them 67 cents. They made me go to the side until they made a phone call. So i had to go thru my bags to find the receipt that i paid. It was embarrassing and basically just wasted my time for 67 cents when they still owe us 4 dollars for overcharged service fees.