BREAK AWAY... DISAPPOINTMENT

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 09, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Disappointed in this ship and the cruise line.  Disembarked earlier with no explanation as to why.  Just received an email several days prior. Poor Communication!   The pool was very overcrowded.  1 adult pool for over 4,000 passengers.  REALLY?  No place for teens to swim.  They have to go swim in the  feet deep pool with the 5 year olds BUT CHARGE ADULT PRICE FOR THE VACATION.  This is my second cruise with Norweigan and I AM DONE!!   Now I understand why I choose Royal Carribbean, Celebrity and Princess over you!

One night at dinner it took very long to serve us. I think the girl was new. Upon taking this into consideration, everything else was fine.

see below comment

Cabin was nice. I had a balcony. Cabin Steward was wonderful.

Adult pool is small. Over crowded! Children's area was nice but their pool is only 4 feet deep. Where do the teenagers swim? THEY CAN'T!!!!!!!!!!! They cannot go into the adult pool and do not want to swim with 5 year olds. POOR PLANNING NORWEIGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!