Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Bigger is Not Necessarly better!

Sail Date: July 26, 2015

First let me state that the crew is efficient and very service oriented; the dining was wonderful.

This cruise would be ideal for young people (18-30) and/or families.  The ship is extremely large & requires extensive walking to go from the staterooms to activities. There are two adult swiming pools but still inadequate for the number of passengers.  There is constant loud noises and no-where to sit & quietly read or sunbathe.I am handicapped & requested a handicapped assessable room;  why do companies believe if they put up bars in the shower or around the commode the room is handicapped assessable?  The commode needs to be higher and more shelf space needs to be added.

An activity for a 55Plus age group would have been welcome
Destinations and Excursions I was greatly disappointed to be told upon arrival that for the 2 days we were in Bermuda was a National Holiday 7 most of the shops would be closed. Ify travel agent had advised me of this at booking, I would have chosen an alternate date.
Ship was kept extremely clean however the design resulted in long walks to go to activities....
Embarkation and Disembarkation A nightmare but I have no recommendations
on how to improve it....maybe breaking up into smaller groups...families/couples etc,,,,
The cabin was spacious...and I have already stated my problems with the bathroom facilities

The ship is just too big and any individual touch/ service is lost! Recommended this ship for young people and/or families with teenagers.

1 Comment