Wish I took Celebrity...I've been robbed

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: June 14, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

I disliked having to pay extra for good food that you would normally receive on Royal Carribean or Princess in the dining room.  I disliked having to pay extra to use the gym and  spa facilities. On such a big ship with only a few hot tubs and one pool(unless you include the kiddie pool) that is just tacky to charge for usage. The shows and entertainment were very good but again I had to pay extra for things that are normal on other lines. Antiqued approach of swiping for everything so that a surchange can be applied even for "free" things. Just tacky norweigan. Why can't we either tip in the beginning or at the end like Royal Carribean? I did also like the excursions as they were very well organized and informative. (I went to Horseshoe beach and the crystal caves)

In the dining rooms it was awful. Specialty where you paid extra it was great

Loved the music clubs the shows and the circus. Headliners dualing pianos was great

Had to pay for room service

I did not like OSheens for food just coffee or tea. Headliners was excellent with dualing pianos. Blues club was also good

Confusing coming back as there was no instructions on what to do