Breakaway Bermuda

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: May 17, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Cabin Type: Suite

I loved this cruise so much, I am going to do it again in the imminent future.  The ship is beautiful as is the staterooms.  I especially liked the large bathroom with the shower that had 6 jets...invigorating.

We did the dining package and loved all the restaurants ...excellent cuisine.  We had breakfast at the buffet, which was excellent.  The choices were endless and abundant.

The entertainment was very good.  We loved "Burn the Floor" and "Jungle Fantasy" in the Spiegel Tent.

We also loved Arvin and Emily so much we bought their CD.

Did not get one bad meal on board

Lots to do...received a newsletter every day citing all the activities one can participate in.

Fabulous shows and singers on board.

Not applicable

All the staff was courteous and extremely nice. Our floor steward Dionne, was great!

Beautiful and very clean

Spacious with plenty of storage. The bathroom was full-sized and lovely.

The dining package is wonderful...a different cuisine every night.

I am from New York so I do many things there frequently.