Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Breakaway Bermuda

Sail Date: May 17, 2015

Room Type: Suite

I loved this cruise so much, I am going to do it again in the imminent future.  The ship is beautiful as is the staterooms.  I especially liked the large bathroom with the shower that had 6 jets...invigorating.

We did the dining package and loved all the restaurants ...excellent cuisine.  We had breakfast at the buffet, which was excellent.  The choices were endless and abundant.

The entertainment was very good.  We loved "Burn the Floor" and "Jungle Fantasy" in the Spiegel Tent.

We also loved Arvin and Emily so much we bought their CD.

Beautiful and very clean
Did not get one bad meal on board
All the staff was courteous and extremely nice. Our floor steward Dionne, was great!
Fabulous shows and singers on board.
Children's Programs Not applicable
Onboard Activities Lots to do...received a newsletter every day citing all the activities one can participate in.
Destinations and Excursions Loved Bermuda, the glass bottom boat and a day at the beach.
Spacious with plenty of storage. The bathroom was full-sized and lovely.
New York, New York
I am from New York so I do many things there frequently.
Royal Naval Dockyard, West End, Bermuda
The beach

The dining package is wonderful...a different cuisine every night.