Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third Mate

Norwegian Breakaway

Sail Date: May 17, 2015

The Breakaway is a beautiful 17 story ship. It holds over four thousand people and with that said the pool area is very crowded especially when you are at sea. Also if you didn't go an hour or so ahead of time for the "free" entertainment you  wouldn't be able to get a seat or a view. This ship seems to charge for more entertainment then previous cruises I have been on. I have sailed on other Norwegian Ships before and felt that this ship was meant to cater more to the wealthy. I also felt that the food, sit down restaurants and buffet, wasn't nearly as good as the other ships I have been on. We had a balcony room that was very clean and comfortable. The staff were great, friendly and very helpful. If you don't mind the pool area and "free" entertainment being over crowded. I would recommend that you experience this ship at least once.