Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful Cruise

Sail Date: March 22, 2015

My wife and I had a wonderful time. The food was great. There was a great variety of activities including a Broadway production of Rock of Ages. Also the crew was very personable and attentive. When you stop at Port Canaveral, I would recommend visiting Kennedy Space Center rather than going to Disney since you will not have enough time to really enjoy Disney. We really enjoyed the private island day at the beach, where you have the option of a quiet Lagoon area for lounging or activity filled beach area with music and beach bars. The freestyling of this cruise gives you the option of dressing up or not. We chose to do our evening dining in the Manhattan room which was a more elagent dining option available without a surcharge.   Boarding and disembarkation process was very smooth, I would recommend the option to take you own luggage off the ship. Overall the experience was excellent and would do this again.

New York, New York
Port Canaveral, Florida
Kennedy Space Center
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Lounging on the beach.
Do shopping in the morning and tour the city in the afternoon. I would recommend trying those Conch fritters.