Norwegian Breakaway 3-22-15 through 3-29-15

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 22, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

I will start by saying I am not the type of person that looks for things to complain about. However, if something is not good, I will make it known. Excellent time on this cruise. Loved the ship (I am a fan of the big ships). Crew was excellent. very friendly and accommodating. Next time would book excursions in Port Canaveral and Nassau. Greta Stirrup Cay was the best stop. I am amazed at how they can get food, drink and entertainment for 4000 passengers. Plenty of beach chairs. Overall this was one of my favorite cruises out of the 6 I have taken. All have been with Norwegian.