Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Food for thought.

Sail Date: March 22, 2015

Room Type: Suite

I had a good time on my cruise, but, I never even met my room steward.  Although I met his brother in the hall. I always looked forward to two items on the menu which were always included in a 7 night or longer cruise.  The Lobster and the escargot. I was sad to hear that they were no longer available. But I still wanted it. So we booked a specialty restaurant, the french. When my Lobster came it was chewey and veiny. The disappointment showed on my face and I was told I could have another, I declined. For fear of another of the same and I can not eat all I can eat like some people.This meal cost alot and was not as good as the restaurants included with the cruise. I see many of the things I had become used too are no more.  But I guess that is the way things go these days.  I will cruise again but I will look around more next time I book.