service was good with few exceptions

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 08, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

our Stewart in our room was awesome!!! he made our trip wonderful! Most of the staff was great, friendly and helpful. a few staff were short especially during dismemberment a could were rude and it was chaotic. I loved stirrup cay that was amazing, however I don't recommend sitting I front of bottom level unless you are prepared to be soaked. The food was good not great, very limited menu choices but service was good! We didn't do specialty dinning as they seemed pricey. The drink prices were high a coors light was 5.95 and with taxes and gratuity it was almost 10 bucks each. I got a bloody Mary one morning and it was 12.95. the ship was nice but there was not much to do. They had bingo but it was pricey, cheapest level was 40 bucks to play 3 regular games, however the callers were great. Most of the activities cost money in addition. There is a pool area but it is very small when you have over 4000 ppl on a ship and one pool for adults and a area for kids. there was 4 hot tubs that held up to 6 people at max. in the H2O there was 2 more the same size that was limited to adults but they were almost never assessable and the pool was usually crowded.  while in port a lot of the service areas are closed most of the bars and dinning were closes while we were in port. if I was to go again I would probably go out of Florida so I was not on the ship as long or just fly into a destination as I felt there was not enough time to explore the islands and there was not much to do on the ship.

limited menu

not much to do that was included every thing was pricey

idk