Good Experience

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 08, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

I really was dreaming about Norwegian Cruises, but I was a little disappointed by the Casino team. I am a gambler and most of the  evening I spent the my time in the Casino playing craps. The Dealers were mean and all the time they spoke their  own language and were laughing. I don't know what the reason was, but it was not a very good feeling.

But overall my experience was good except for what I have written about for my Casino experience.

Thank you.

exept Casino team

Restaurants is all very good.