Mostly fun....some crew attitude poor.

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 15, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

Most of the cruise was ok. My luggage tag got ripped off & I didn't get my suitcase till 8:30 at night. That was not optimum. The ship is nice enough....just maybe too big for my taste.... too many people. But the worst thing was a crew member named Kevin who was a judge at a karaoke show who was insulting to me when I made a comment about his opinion of one of the passengers in the contest. I think part of his job is to handle passengers in a more respectful way. If he can't take the heat he should find another job. I will be filing a complaint with the cruise line as well. If you like lots of crowds & an unorganized disembarkation you will be ok.

menus didnt change much over 7 days

always something to do

was mostly aimed at families

most were ok. my room steward was awesome...Eugene I think. hardly ever saw him but my room was always perfect.

clean up in public areas could be better

The room was definitely small, but I expected that. The pictures are pretty representitive of the space. However I didn't like finding out that some of the solo cabins were larger & don't recall having a choice at booking to choose a larger space. And the window to the corridor doesn't really offer a view of the corridor at all...just a little light at night. And when your neighbor flushes it sounds like garbage cans being dragged on a sidewalk. Not great at night. The shower is small & a large person would be uncomfortable, especially a tall or big man would find it tight...and no place to store your soap. There was a dispensor with shower gel & shampoo but if u have favorite brands there isn't a place to store them. Sink is VERY small. If they added maybe 20-30 sq ft it would be better.

Spend some time studying the deck plans before you go so you have some sort of idea how to get around. Its good that a lot of the action is on 3 decks that are together....but the upper decks can get confusing.

only saw the port....very crowde & seemingly unorganized
didn't get off the ship here
We missed this port due to bad weather. Was disappointing but who can control Mother Nature?
Again the weather wasn't the best....very windy & not real warm. Couldn't swim at all.