excellent ship for a cruise

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 28, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

The ship was great, entering and exiting the ship was painless. Getting around the ship wasn't difficuilt I was able to learn the ship lay out in less then two days with help of the daily activity news paper.  the food was great and the service was great.  I had the unlimited wine and caps.  my head was nice the whole trip.

love the food very tasty.

didn't have a boring day on the cruise

kept me smiling and some great laughts

had a lot of kid friendly games

everyone was great, I got so many greating after responding to them all i was dry needed to have a drink

beautiful ship great room with a balcony for the lady in your life

my lady loved the balcony for those private moments

The ship,food and service is great. I would sail away with the BREAKAWAY again.

my home town
did the Cap Canaveral tour was great
did the half boat half sub tour love it and we did see a shark up close