Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Beautiful Ship too crowded in August

Sail Date: August 17, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The pros:  The ship was beautiful and clean.  The shows were the BEST I've ever experienced on a cruise.

The cons:  An August cruise was painfully crowded.  Not enough chairs to accommodate all passengers on full ship.  There were fights and I heard someone had to be removed from the ship by the time it arrived in Bermuda (2 days going to Bermuda is too much of that experience).  The pool was so crowded, I wouldn't dream of entering it.  God knows what is happening in that water.  Also, I don't like being nickeled and dimed for everything on the ship from water and pizza in the cabin to a $20 per head breakfast with characters (we've already paid for the food).  The specialty restaurants had no better food, the only positive was that there were less people in them.

Beautiful ship
Some food was delilcious and some was just cruise food... Nothing was terrible..
The cruise director Julie was exceptional.
Burn the floor and the circus show was excellent but I don't like being charged for entertainment on a cruise
We already paid for the cruise, it was terrible we were being charged for entertainment
they loved the water slide, walk the plank etc.
Bermuda is a beautiful and clean island
It was very nice, but the balcony wasn't clean when we arrived

Try to go to restaurants other than garden cafe for breakfast, it's too crowded

1 Comment