Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Great Family Cruise

Sail Date: August 17, 2014

We just returned from our 7 day cruise, it was a great family vacation. Although the ship was filled to capacity, most of the staff fufilled the very personalized individual attention that cruises are known for.

The one main dislike that I had was the kids club. It was way understaffed for the amout of kids on this ship. The Staff of the kids club could not keep track of all the kids and on the first night I spent an hour looking for my kids who were released from the club program and never given instructions as to where to meet us, (even though I called them 2x to remind them to tell our children where we were.) We did complain to the director, he was apologetic, but we didn't feel comfortable leaving them there. We found them to be incompetent to keep our kids safe.  My kids (10&12) felt that the kids club was "very babyish."  Once we decided that our kids would have a better time with us, the rest of the cruise went smoothly. However, my 17 year old really enjoyed the Teen club, which held lots of fun events at night.

The 3 days in Bermuda was amazing and we really enjoyed that we had enough time to really visit the island.

Overall it was a relaxing vacaton, the best part was leaving from NY (20 minutes from home) so from the minute we boarded the ship we  were on vacaton!

Mario who made incredible towel animals was great! Alina & Nelson from the Manhattan Grill were amazing!
Left my kids unattended and without instruction to where to meet us for over an hour . I had to go find them in a panic.

Do the ropes course the first day or after lunch, they had no wait times so you could zip through.

1 Comment