DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: August 17, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

The ships restaurants, pool, slides, rock climbing, mini golf and rope climbing can not accommodate the large amount of people. The food was horrid, we were sick the whole week. The kids had nothing to do, one day we actually put them in the "splash academy" I requested a pager and to be paged if my children wanted me. When I went to pick them up, my daughter said she told the counselor to call mom and the counselor said "no, your leaving soon"! My kids begged me not to put them in the academy again, so without a thought they never went back. I couldn't wait to get off this ship. There were 4 fistfights throughout the cruise, people were fighting over chairs by the pool. Such a terrible experience...

The room was always hot!