Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Great ship

Sail Date: August 10, 2014

I plan on taking this cruise again. Loved Bermuda. There is so much more to see and do.  I was skeptical about going to only one destination but I love it. No need to worry about missing your ship. You have two full days to explore the island. On the third day just spend a relaxing day at the beach. If you purchase alcohol on the island, they deliver to the ship for you, no hassle. On the last night it's delivered to your room unlike the Gem (Royal Caribbean and Celebrity cruise deliver to your room as well).  There is no curfew. The ship is open 24 hours. Norwegian cruise is awesome, a variety of activities for the entire family. Friendly staff. The fireworks was awesome. The Breakaway ROCKS!!!

Room wasn't cleaned well. Wen I arrived there was a plastic cup and a straw on the balcony from the previous guest. The toilet constantly smelt like urine. Because it was not cleaned properly. It smelt that way when we got there.
I love Norwegian because they are so family oriented. I hardly saw my kids. The activities are FREE unlike other cruise where I had to pay when my kids signed up. Splash Academy is just the best. My teen also LOVED Entourage.
I had fun there was so much too do.
Bermuda was awesome.
New York, New York
Friendly staff. Quick check in and boarding.

Something for everyone. Space for everyone. There is adults only space, family space, teen space. Great bars and restaurants and tons of activities.