Sea queen

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: August 10, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

I enjoyed my trip...sailed with several females.....great entertainment...I especially liked the jazz club...but the band pretty much sung the same songs night after night...My only complaint would be only 2 days on land...and for the second day was a literally a wash....major storm...I think some type of compensation should have been given to the fact we were advised not to leave the ship....and no activities or entertainment was on board.  I think it is a great cruise for couples...singles and small children....not so much for teens.