Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Third Mate

Always something fun to do!

Sail Date: May 11, 2014

Cabin: GTY

Whether relaxing in the spa, which I highly recommend, or walking the ropes course, every day was magical. I would go see the shows Burn the Floor' and 'Cirque' again in a heartbeat. Musicians performing throughout the ship were professional calibre, and our stateroom was kept immaculate. Best bet to get the select restaurant program to fully enjoy every meal. Then soak up the sun in the most beautiful country I've ever visited - Bermuda, then fall asleep in the comfortable beds being gently rocked to sleep. Go! Don't delay!

Excellent. Stable. Flawless sailing.
Wish I had purchased the specialty dining package at the onset, then I could have giving a flawless rating.
Friendly, kind, helpful staff. We had a small incident requiring security help, and they were fantastic too.
Entertainment Do not miss Cirque, the ropes, Burn the Floor, or the spa!
Especially loved the ropes, and I'm pushing 60 yrs old! Safe and fun for all ages!
Sign up for anything that appeals to you, and don't be afraid to find more to do once on shore!
Wish we had an upgrade. Three adults with one in a bunk left two of us hitting our heads a lot! Other than that the room was gorgeous and had everything we needed. Plus, it was kept spotless.
New York, New York
Parking is right across the street. Pricey, as is everything in NYC. Have someone bring you and drop you off to save $.

Follow the fish in the stateroom corridors. They swim forward in all halls, so if your room is aft, then follow their tails!