Always something fun to do!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: May 11, 2014
Cabin Number: GTY

Whether relaxing in the spa, which I highly recommend, or walking the ropes course, every day was magical. I would go see the shows Burn the Floor' and 'Cirque' again in a heartbeat. Musicians performing throughout the ship were professional calibre, and our stateroom was kept immaculate. Best bet to get the select restaurant program to fully enjoy every meal. Then soak up the sun in the most beautiful country I've ever visited - Bermuda, then fall asleep in the comfortable beds being gently rocked to sleep. Go! Don't delay!

Wish I had purchased the specialty dining package at the onset, then I could have giving a flawless rating.

Especially loved the ropes, and I'm pushing 60 yrs old! Safe and fun for all ages!

Do not miss Cirque, the ropes, Burn the Floor, or the spa!

Friendly, kind, helpful staff. We had a small incident requiring security help, and they were fantastic too.

Excellent. Stable. Flawless sailing.

Wish we had an upgrade. Three adults with one in a bunk left two of us hitting our heads a lot! Other than that the room was gorgeous and had everything we needed. Plus, it was kept spotless.

Follow the fish in the stateroom corridors. They swim forward in all halls, so if your room is aft, then follow their tails!

Parking is right across the street. Pricey, as is everything in NYC. Have someone bring you and drop you off to save $.