Best vacation ever!

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Sail Date: May 11, 2014

I never cruised before this trip. The Norwegian crew made this  easy and enjoyable. First class dining and entertainment. Any needs or wants met by the crew as if you are the most important person on the ship. I recommend this cruise to anyone who wants or needs to "leave the world behind" for a week.

No children were with my group.

I did not spent any time not sleeping in my cabin.

If you buy the ultimate beverage package, notify the restaurant staff. Otherwise they will charge your alcoholic beverages to your room.