If not for certain waitstaff ,asking for things offered.

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 23, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Cabin Number: GTY

Going on a trip with two friends, neither have been on this line, I was once before but thought I would try again. Everything was going great until I read Freestyle Daily and it had stated I could have the serves of the same waiter daily (this is the reason I did not go sooner I like the same wait staff). When asking for this service everyone was great that is until I went to the dining room to try to get it. After this the hostess treated my guests and I extreamly poor. So poor that I had put a deposit down on another cruise that I actually went and pulled my future cruise credit.

no respect from certain crew

three buffet lines move down