Review of the Breakaway

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 23, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

I usually cruise with RCL and enjoy their ships very much. The Breakaway seemed overcrowded, I believe the layout makes the ship seem smaller. Way too many charging activities, makes me feel like I am being hustled. Food and service was good for most restaurants, the churrasco place was nasty and the service was poor. For such a big ship I believe it rocks way too much. The rooms are very small but bathrooms are very nice. The shows are good, I enjoyed Burn the Floor and Second City, I did not like Rock of Ages(not into that kind of thing). The best thing about NCL is the freestyle dining, but I would still choose the Oasis or Allure any day.

Churrasco was nasty

Very Small

Brand new ship

BYOB

Could not dock, rocky seas