Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Not what I expected

Sail Date: March 02, 2014

Cabin: GTY

No complaints about any of the crew members or the level of service that was provided.  That was fantastic.

I think that handling 4000 passengers comes with its challenges.  First off, only 4 complimentary restaurants, not 5 like Norwegian states.  Restaurants Taste and Savor are not different restaurants at all....they are the same.  Same menu same kitchen...Same Same Same.  Because there are only 4 complimentary restaurants, wait times are long.  When your hungry, so is everyone else.  If you don't feel like waiting then you have a ton of options at restaurants with a cover charge.

Compared to other cruises, the entertainment was not that great.  I thought the entertainment staff lacked "energy".  The on board game shows were a little dull.

Children's Programs I have no kids