Stormy weather----poor communication from the deck-captain---tooo many pasengers

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 02, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Cabin Type: Suite

Never again a cruise with more than 2500 pasengers. The Shows were great. The staff was excelent, very accomodating, friendly and helpful. The captain appeared to be very impressed with himself. My cousine and I are German and....No German material on board....I had to translate everything. At the end of the cruise the New York City Tour was canceled and absolutely NO effort was made to help with the connection to any of the Airports. I had booked this Cruise directly through the Norwegian Cruise Line website and I dont think that I will be on another cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line.

Burgunda Probert and Hannelore Lombardi, Colorado and Germany