Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

eh try a different ship

Sail Date: November 10, 2013

The ship was poorly laid out. Why would you call a deck the waterfront and then have the passengers view lifeboats?

try getting into a show...oh nope...you had to book it weeks in advance...what the heck?

oh yea and the life boat drill...be prepared to stand in one spot for a good hour because the hallways are so small for the amount of people that you can't move...good thing there wasn't an emergency then!

the food was bland...I was not impressed. you had the option of three included restuarants...umm buffet, no thanks, taste and savor...the same resturant thats loud with a long wait...and the ballroom.

well they play music in the ballroom so you can have a conversation with anyone...so where do you eat? I guess room service...and the chips were stale and the best thing on the menu was a turkey hoagie...I can eat that at HOME!

so for the money and the choices out there keep looking. I am dissapointed NCL I use to love you.

Children's Programs did not have children
We didn't even stop at the private island!

the shows were the best part but hard to get into

1 Comment