Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Rating of Norwegian Breakawy

Sail Date: November 03, 2013

Cabin: GTY

After cruising many times, I can honestly say that I would not recommend this cruise line. There were 4000 passengers on this ship and not nearly enough help. Three of the six people in my group are diabetic and there were very little sugar free desserts available, and what they had was terrible. Other cruise lines have so many sugar free choices that we were amazed. One afternoon at lunch my friend ordered a brownie sundae (obviously not one of the diabetics). It came with vanilla ice cream and she wanted chocolate. They said if she wanted chocolate ice cream there would be a $4.95 charge. That is totally ridiculous. I could go on and on. My recommendation would be to look into other cruise lines!