WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT EXCEPT FOR THE MANY BUGS OVER THE BED WALL IN OUR STATEROOM

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Sail Date: September 08, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Cabin Type: Suite
WHEN WE WENT TO GO TO SLEEP IN OUR MINI SUITE , ROOM 12796, THE FIRST DAY ON THE BREAKAWAY ... WE TURNED OFF ALL THE LIGHTS EXCEPT OVER OUR BED AND SAW THERE WERE BUGS ALL OVER THE WALL .... IT WAS AFTER MIDNIGHT AND I CALLED THE DESK AND THEY SENT TWO PEOPLE UP WHO SPRAYED DEODORIZER ...AND TRIED KILLING THE BUGS WITH TOWELS ... WE WERE TOLD WE COULD ONLY SLEEP IN ANOTHER ROOM BUT WE DID NOT WANT TO SLEEP IN ONE ROOM AND THEN COME SHOWER AND DRESS IN OUR ROOM WHERE THE BUGS WOULD STILL BE ANYWAY .... THEY SAID THEY HAD THE SAME BUG PROBLEM 3 WEEKS PRIOR ...MY HUSBAND AND I KILLED BUGS FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS.... I WAS ITCHY THE WHOLE CRUISE AND STILL AM JUST THINKING ABOUT THEM ..... OTHER THEN THE BUG PROBLEM WE HAD A GOOD TIME ... WE HAD A MINI SUITE WITH A BALCONY AND TUB ..... FOOD WAS GOOD , STAFF WAS GOOD AND SHOWS WERE GOOD ..... I HAVE CRUISED 3 TIMES WITH NCL AND HAVE DONE 12 CRUISES IN TOTAL WITH ALL CRUISE LINES AND HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTERED SOMETHING AS DISGUSTING AS THIS ... IF THIS IS AN ON GOING PROBLEM IT SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF .... MY SON AND HIS WIFE ARE GOING ON THE BREAKAWAY IN NOVEMBER AND ALSO HAVE A MINI SUITE BOOKED ... SHOULD I TELL THEM TO BRING BUG SPRAY ? ... A PERFECT VACATION WAS RUINED BY THE BUGS IN OUR ROOM .... I KEPT THINKING ABOUT THEM AND ITCHED THINKING THEY COULD BE CRAWLING ON ME ...

BUGS ALL OVER THE WALL

CHECK YOUR ROOM FOR BUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAVEA FEW PIX OF THEM BUT NOWHERE TO POST HERE