Beautiful ship, excellent service but overcrowded

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: August 25, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway
Breakaway is a beautiful, brand new and very clean ship. The crew is very friendly and helpful. Service was excellent. Housekeeping kept our room very clean everyday. My daughter had a lot of fun playing in the Nick water park area, mini gold and the kids' club. Night entertainment was also pretty good. Shore excursions had very good options. Everything was well organized.
I would have liked to see more vegetarian dishes and more healthier options.
The boat was over crowded during our week at the end of August. I would have like to travel with Norwegian again if I know the ship won't be as crowded. I would be happy to see destinations such as Galapagos, Fiji, Bali, Fjords, New Zealand, St. Lucia etc. Maybe a more elite cruise offering different experiences ( not the shows like deal or no deal etc) I think the cirque show was very elegant.

Getting on board with the luggages was a bit chaotic