Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Second Mate

NOT WORTH THE MONEY - WAS NOT A FUN CRUISE

Sail Date: July 07, 2013

While this ship is beautiful, I just think that Carnival and Royal Caribbean are much better options that Norwegian. On top of this expensive cruise, you have to still pay for all the shows and to dine in their specialty restaurants ($25 - $75 per person). You also have to pay for room service after midnight! There are no options to watch children under 4 years old, and children over 4 years old have to be picked up by 1 am.

I got an inside family cabin, which quite frankly was the smallest most cramped room I have ever been on with any cruise line (I have been on 10 other cruises prior). This room was no tiny, that I thought for $5000 it had to be a joke. I went to guest services and was immedaitely told that they are all sold out and that they could not help me.

I would never ever sail Norwegian again because it is just a boring crew and boring ship. They nickel and dime you for everything. The only thing good about this cruise was the food and the ice-cream. You are better off going to an all inclusive resort and end up paying a lot less....and really having everything included. All you get on Norwegian for that outrageous price is room and board, which I am being 100% will be the smallest cabin at sea.

Next cruise for me will only be Carnival or Royal Caribbean

Garden Cafe was great! Food was always good and they have the best ice-cream