Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Bermuda

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Review of the NCL's Breakaway

Sail Date: June 23, 2013

First, I really like NCL and I would recommend this cruise line to everyone I know. The Breakaway is a beautiful ship. I have only one recommendation and that is to schedule Deal or No Deal in a different location. The Atrium is not big enough to seat everyone comfortably. As a result some of the passengers entered into altercations with each other. Other than that the service was great, the specialty restaurants were wonderful. Rock of Ages was such a great show. The spa was wonderful. All in all we had a fantastic time.

Book reservations for the specialty restaurants before leaving on the cruise and prepay.