Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Never again

Sail Date: April 24, 2016

This ship did not look update. Pluming issue on my floor two days in a row also a water leak on my floor.. I was lied to about my onboard credit for my balcony room. Food was ok . The gratuity was outrageous and stupid.. Luggage took all day to arrive..

When I arrived my room was dirty . The floor was nasty and mr bed sheets where not clear.. But after the first day my room attendant was amazing and she did a amazing job..