Can there be too much sunshine?

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 24, 2016
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

Three ports I'd never been to - and two sea days. Practically the perfect cruise!

We did a local 2 hr tour instead of a ship excursion. Saw enough of George Town to be able to get around on our own next time. Falmouth, Jamaica, was interesting in that the cruise lines seem to have reconstructed or revived  what had been a port, adding a very picturesque craft market. I think I also saw free wifi spots. too. The best by far was the private area of Haiti (Labadee). It was like something out of a tropical movie: gorgeous beaches, snorkeling, jet skis, lots of shade as well as lots of clean sand beach. It was nice to be able to eat lunch at the beach (free), without having to return to the ship. As for the food, I was happy to see lobster tails on the menu again.

I don't usually go to the evening entertainment, but the illusionist was superb!

Plenty of room to move around. Virtual balcony interesting, except it presented the view from the stern when we were moving.