Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great fun with relaxation

Sail Date: April 24, 2016

The shows were professional. The food was delicious. The staff was very helpful and attentive. We had a very relaxing couples' deep tissue massage in the spa on the day we docked in Falmouth. Didn't want it to stop.

Cabin / Stateroom I enjoyed my balcony. However, I have noticed the tv programming is mostly for Spanish speaking passengers. There used to be more choices. When I get a balcony cabin with destinations that I have been numerous times, as I did this time, I would prefer to relax on my cabin because I am not concerned with getting off the ship.
I didn't have children on board, but the activities for children were entertaining enough to keep children active during the cruise.

I took my first RCCL cruise in 1991. Since then I have cruised 4 times with other cruise lines. No other cruise line compares to RCCL.