Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Amazing Experience

Sail Date: April 24, 2016

Everything about our first cruise experience was amazing. We had a wonderful time: the ship, staff, service, food, cabin, balcony, entertainment, ports and even the weather - all perfect! The only issue on the ship was the lack of soda machines for the unlimited soda package - there were 2 in the Windjammer Cafe that were regular soda dispensers, no ice and unavailable when the Cafe was closed. I don't drink much soda myself but I can imagine it was quite disappointing for those who do. If you are going to eat at RCI's lunch buffet on Labadee, get in line early as there were many who went without.

Cruise Photos

Beautiful view, clean, quiet, spacious - highly recommend this cabin!!
I didn't travel with children, however those I ran into seemed happy and, by the end of the day - quite exhausted (which I would imagine is quite excellent for their parents as well) :)
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Falmouth, Jamaica
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Beautiful beaches - great service at the bars and beaches! Get in line early for lunch, they ran out of food for a bunch of folks.

Enjoy :)