Excellence of the Seas

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 27, 2016
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

We so enjoyed our time on Navigator of the Seas, it was a great experience for the family, we had previously been on a Disney cruise and felt like we would not enjoy as much, but everything exceeded our expectations.  Dining, service our waitress Melissa Rodriguez was awesome and our stateroom attendant Jose Martinez saw we had everything we needed.  The kids enjoyed the rock climbing wall and the onboard activities and gave the adults some R&R.  Overall I feel relaxed, rejuvenated and ready for our next cruise in 2018!

Had a gluten and dairy allergy and the staff saw too it I had everything I needed and still made it good!

The shows were ok.... would have liked more broadway type... but everyone has different tastes.

Melissa Rodriguez was awesome! Even when not waiting on us she made sure my server was aware of my food allergies. Also a night my child was sick she had our food sent to the room.... She went way above and beyond.

Loved our room!
Parking was really tough, and lines were long.... I would say this was my only complaint.
Loved the port town, also loved you did not have to go into Jamaica, its kind of scary