Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Too expensive , too slow boarding

Sail Date: February 06, 2016

Checking in and out was over an hour of standing.  Unacceptable. Prices for drinks were outrageous.  $14.00 martini, $8.50 for Jim Beam and coke.  They would not sell you liquor to use in your room.  They did open connecting balconies.  Even though the rules say no, they did let us carry on bottles water and canned soda.  Personally, I did not like the promenade (city street area).  It was like being a hotel,not a ship.  It was too crowded and way too hot (not air movement).  There was no outside area to take your buffet lunch to eat.  Too much money was spend on the climbing wall and the surf area, for the number of people that used them.  I would not book this ship again.  Eentertainment was the worst I have seen on a ship.

Cruise Photos

Loved having 3 balconies connected. Cabin had loads of storage, and seemed bigger than most

The crew was some of the best. Always attentive. I just did not care for the physical size of the ship