Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Our overall experience...

Sail Date: November 28, 2015

The ports were WONDERFUL,  the ship was beautiful & decorated for Christmas.  But the food was mediocre at best. We stayed on the 9th floor in a state room and had the pleasure of smelling sewer down our hallway the entire 9 days. There was one customer service rep at the CS desk that caused me alot of grief! I will think twice before booking with them again. I had higher expectations of them. I rented 2 room's so for what it cost me, I was disappointed! :/

Cabin / Stateroom Only 2 plug outlets, both side by side by the mirror. None by the bed or in the bathroom. Could only charge 2 items at once. Not 4 like we had.
It was a chaotic zoo!
Sewer smell was awful!
Excursions were cheaper if you booked when you got there. I had people doing the exact same thing as us for half the price. :(
Room attendant was wonderful! The guest service desk is what soured it for me. One person in particular. Rudolf.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Fun island just don't give the locals your name cause they will carve your name on something and guilt you into buying it.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
If planning an excursion and not using the ships offers, keep in mind the time change difference. We booked one and had to cancel because we would have missed the boat if we did it due to time difference.
Basseterre, St. Kitts Go on a tour of the island, it was absolutely beautiful. Loved seeing the monkeys in there natural habitat on shipwreck beach! Take bug spray though, mosquitoes were bad.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Maho beach where the airplanes flew over was a lot of fun. The water was perfect too.

I would triple check with your questions. Each time I asked one, I'd get a different answer.