Shiny Big Boat

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

6 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

When I took this cruise I didn't look at the UTube to see exactly how large a boat this is. And the 5,000 people there would be with me on this cruise/ Crowds everywhere/ waiting on lines forever for everything. Bathroom, venues, food. I won't go again on a boat this big. You lose something with these masses of people.The hosts are lovely. Food is OK. Not stellar, but edible. OK, maybe not upstairs with the masses on lines, but in the dining room certainly.The Waiters/ waitresses are lovely people. Crew are there smiling........

Windjammer/ meh Main Dining good

excellent the best I've ever seen

excellent the best i've ever had

too big