Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Shiny Big Boat

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

Room Type: Suite

When I took this cruise I didn't look at the UTube to see exactly how large a boat this is. And the 5,000 people there would be with me on this cruise/ Crowds everywhere/ waiting on lines forever for everything. Bathroom, venues, food. I won't go again on a boat this big. You lose something with these masses of people.The hosts are lovely. Food is OK. Not stellar, but edible. OK, maybe not upstairs with the masses on lines, but in the dining room certainly.The Waiters/ waitresses are lovely people. Crew are there smiling........

Cabin / Stateroom adequate/ nothing special
fast no problems
too big
excellent the best I've ever seen
excellent the best i've ever had
Windjammer/ meh Main Dining good