Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

40th Birthday Cruise

Sail Date: July 26, 2015

This was my first cruise and it exceeded all of my expectations.  Everything was clean and the ship was beautiful.  I did not like that the evening activities starting right before my 8pm dinner time. I loved the variety of events offered each day.  The bar staff was not as friendly when they noticed you were not planning to tip in addition to the 18%.  Otherwise, it was a great experience.

It was smaller than i imagined but clean and we had no issues.
The tender ticket process was unorganized and took up so much time away from excursions. The de-boarding and ticket process with luggage was also unorganized and took entirely too long.
Please consider scheduling activities that do not conflict with 8pm dinner. Most evening events started at 7 or 7:30pm.
Alfred Lewis was Amazing!
Please add more non pork or beef items to the Windjammer Cafe.
Galveston, Texas
Please add more transportation options from this port. Parking shuttles threatened to close at 2:30 pm
George Town, Grand Cayman
Please work on tender ticket process
Falmouth, Jamaica