40th Birthday Cruise

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 26, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

This was my first cruise and it exceeded all of my expectations.  Everything was clean and the ship was beautiful.  I did not like that the evening activities starting right before my 8pm dinner time. I loved the variety of events offered each day.  The bar staff was not as friendly when they noticed you were not planning to tip in addition to the 18%.  Otherwise, it was a great experience.

Please add more non pork or beef items to the Windjammer Cafe.

Please consider scheduling activities that do not conflict with 8pm dinner. Most evening events started at 7 or 7:30pm.

Alfred Lewis was Amazing!

It was smaller than i imagined but clean and we had no issues.
Please add more transportation options from this port. Parking shuttles threatened to close at 2:30 pm
Please work on tender ticket process