Good Experience but....

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 26, 2015
Ship: Navigator of the Seas

I enjoyed the cruise and the staff were fantastic.  The price is moderately high than other cruises that I have been on.  For the price that I paid for family of 6, we were hoping some of the cost could have been included.  Such as bottle water and soft drink.  Only casual dinning availability is at one place.  That only place closes at 9 pm.  There were no pizza bar that my kids could eat after 9 pm.  Little disappointed.

Service was great. However, the air conditioning was not functioning the first 2 nights. So, once we got it resolved it was better.

For example: I lost a diamond necklace on the next to last night and the cleaning service people found it and turned it in
that says something for the honesty of the ships staff